Full stack developer (.NET, ReactJS)
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in an analytical, quantitative field such as computer science, engineering, economics or the like.
- Candidates should have a track record in the top 25% of their peer group.
- Interact with business users, business analysts, and other developers to understand new requirements.
- Write technical specifications and develop new features according to company standards and deadlines.
- Attend design and planning meetings.
- Understand how our existing systems work, how they fit into the overall architecture and what they do for the company.
- Analyze user-reported problems and track their cause through debugging techniques and discussions with other team members.
- Testing and deploying code changes.
- Knowledge of a database technology such as SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the entire software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing.
- Experience interacting with business users to understand requirements and manage the implementation of system changes.
Experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Message queuing technologies (e.g. RabbitMQ).
- Event-driven architecture.
Cloud (preferably AWS).
- A positive, motivated attitude, willing to learn and persevere.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to take initiative and take responsibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with pressure.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team and train with team members.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good communication.